Under Corporate Interface Programme
B.Tech (Computer Science) is a new age course that is offering a fascinating opportunity for students wanting to carve their future in the field of computer application.Shikshapeeth's B.Tech (Computer Science) course aims to offer a highly rewarding career by equipping the students with knowledge of networking, software development, internet applications and other related areas.
The course is designed in a very advance format keeping in mind the growing demand of computer professionals in the industry.
The basic fundamentals, theories and concepts are supported with relevant examples. Augmented by experienced faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure, this course is an ideal choice for students to show case their talent in computing field.
Minimum 4 years and maximum 8 years (inclusive of the year of admission).
Recognized through NAAC A+ Grade University
Eligibility : A candidate seeking admission to B.Tech (Computer Science) programme must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry from a recognized board/institute/university.
Why Study BTech CSE?
There are various advantages of studying BTech CSE:
- Good Compensation - Candidates having a BTech CSE degree, earn a good amount of compensation. The average annual salary of a BTech CSE graduate is INR 4 lakhs to maximum 10 lakhs.
- Multiple Opportunities - There are a lot of opportunities for BTech CSE graduates. Candidates can work in renowned job positions such as Game developer, Database administrator, Software and Testing engineers, etc.
- Learning of various necessary skills - the BTech CSE course trains candidates with multiple skills which are necessary to learn, including website and software development, programming languages, etc.
- Candidates are trained to work in various centers - Candidates pursuing the BTech cse course get trained to work in various centers including software firms, banking sector, MNCs, etc.
- Job Security - Candidates holding the BTech cse degree have great job security. In this digital world, the value of a computer expert who has a degree is extreme. Hence job security is assured here.
Who Should Study BTech CSE?
- Candidates who aspire to pursue a career in the Computer science field can pursue this program.
- Students interested in software development, troubleshooting problems and creating software that can be used must surely go for this degree.
- Candidates who aspire to explore the programming field and also desire expertise in computer science engineering can pursue this program.
- Students interested in Maths and Formulas must go for BTech CSE.
- Students must have attention to detail in order to study BTech CSE.
- Individuals, a plan to be an engineer can pursue the BTech cse course. The demand for Computer Science Engineers is very high.